Last Updated: March 17, 2021
Welcome, we are BYSPIC. We operate an open network platform, connecting customers with driver and providing high-class administrative services. When used in this agreement, “BYSPIC”, “we”, “us”, or “our” refers to BYSPIC legal entity.
As a customer, you have made a great choice to apply for a ride service arrangement with BYSPIC. You can experience uniquely rewarding and enriching services from BYSPIC.
This agreement governs your relationship with BYSPIC in relation to the ride service provided by BYSPIC. By applying to be a customer, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Customer Agreement. If you are an agent acting on behalf of the customer, you must pass this information on to the customer.
BYSPIC and the Customer hereby agree to the following:
I. Eligibility & Registration
1. The Customer is a legally competent person over 18 years of age
1) If the customer is under 18 years of age, it must be contacted via e-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The service must be booked before 72 hours from the service date.
1) If the customer urgently needs a manual placement (Urgent booking service) before 72 hours left from the service date, BYSPIC urgent booking services will be applied if requested.
2) If need Urgent booking service, the Customer must directly contact. email@example.com
3. The service for out of Toronto is not provided on the website
1) If the customer needs the service for out of Toronto, it must be applied via e-amil. firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The Customer must be provided with correct customer information and application.
5. The service might be provided with other customer if the vehicle has extra seats and room at the trunk in case that customers have the same date, time and flight schedule.
6. Adding the additional passenger is only available for family members or friends who travel to the same destination.
7. BYSPIC will give as much notice as possible of any change adjustments.
8. The Customer will be expected to immediately inform BYSPIC any customer’s change and cancellation.
1. Providing the customer with the ride service
2. Recommendation, availability check, support, advice, and complaints services; and
3. The Ride Management System is offered via the official website of BYSPIC.
III. Fees & Payment
1. Payment will process each transaction in the Canadian currency and vary regulatory or policy based on payment methods such as Payment Company, Country of residence, and date.
2. Ride Fees & Payment
1) The regular fee starts from $75.00 for each customer in general (includes gas, basic parking fee).
2) The Ride fee for minor customers under 18 years old is only applied in manual placement and $100.00 will be charged for each customer.
3) The service fee of $5.00 will be charged.
4) The Ride service for out of Toronto will be applied on the following “BYSPIC_SERVICE PRICE CHART”.
5) Additional Charges
a) Urgent booking service; additional charge of $50.00 per person.
b) Extra $1.50 will be charged for long distance per km if the total distance is over 30km.
c) Additional passengers will be charged extra $20.00 per person.
d) Extra charge for waiting (Waiting Time) of $10.00 for each 1/2 hour and full parking fee will occur when a customer is late for its reserved pick-up time without notice.
– Extra charge for waiting time will be applied after 2.5 hours from which the flight status shown in the official website of Pearson Airport is updated as “Arrival”.
e) $5.00 per extra baggage, and the customer must inform the number of baggage.
f) In the case of customers who leave out airport without mention, it will be regarded as all client’s fault and the amount of service fee will be fully charged.
6) Free Baggage Allowances
– 3 Pieces (Max. 23kg / 50lbs per piece)
– The sum of three dimensions of each piece must be within 158 cm / 62 ins except for small backpack, handbag or pouch, laptop bag.
b) Children (7 years old – 17 years old)
– Adult’s baggage allowance, 1 collapsible stroller or child seat, 1 collapsible stroller, portable cradle, or child seat + 1 bag with a size less than 115cm / 45 ins and maximum weight of 10kg / 22lbs
c) Extra Charge
– $5.00 per each extra baggage
IV. Booking Modification, Cancellation and Refund
1. The Customer understands and is clear on the relevant refund and associated policies regarding these processes.
1) Booking Modification
a) The request for Booking Modification must be completed at least 2 hours before its service.
b) The request for Booking Modification must be completed by contacting BYSPIC via email or phone to confirm its change.
c) Booking Modification must include its new booking date, time, and its destination.
d) Booking Modification cannot be applied in the following cases:
– The customer fails to change reservation at least 2 hours before the service time.
– The customer has not shared updated information of flight, date, time, and its destination until the flight status is updated as “Arrival” in the official website of the Pearson Airport.
e) When the customer fails to change a reservation, the full amount is not refunded. New reservation must be completed again.
2) Cancel and refund Reservation
a) For any cancellation before the service, the full amount is not refunded.
b) For refund after the service, BYSPIC will take refund in accordance with clause 8.1 and 8.2.
V. Confidentiality & Privacy
1. Both the Customer and BYSPIC agree to keep confidential the terms of this Customer Agreement and any information or material received in connection with this Customer Agreement and marked, or reasonably presumed to be confidential (Confidential Information).
2. Both customer and BYSPIC agree that they will not disclose any confidential information to any third party unless or until it:
1) is or becomes publicly known through no wrongful act of the receiving party;
2) is received from a third party (other than from or on behalf of the Customer, Driver or BYSPIC) without restriction and without breach of any confidentiality obligation to the other party;
3) is independently developed by the receiving party;
4) is required by law to be disclosed (provided that the other party is given advance notice of, and an opportunity to contest any such requirement).
4. BYSPIC bans use of any of the Driver’s personal information for marketing and other purposes of clause 5.2. Without limiting clause 5.2, the Customer warrants and agrees that the customer will:
1) keep personal information private and confidential.
2) only use personal information for the purpose for which it was provided to you or otherwise with the consent of the service provider; and will not disclose personal information to any person except with the consent.
3) not disclose personal information to any person except with the consent.
VI. Customer Conduct
1. The Customer must read and abide by Ride Policy which can be accessed from BYSPIC’s website.
Any Customer who fails to comply with Ride Policy may have their service terminated in accordance with clause 8.
VII. Liability and Responsibility
1. To the maximum extent permitted by law, BYSPIC excludes all warranties not expressly provided in this Customer Agreement and all liability for any loss (including consequential or indirect loss), cost, damage, or claim.
2. Nothing in this Customer Agreement is intended to exclude any consumer guarantee under the Canadian Consumer Law, or term otherwise implied by law, which cannot be excluded. Customer agrees with the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability of BYSPIC in connection with such a guarantee or implied term and in respect of any particular supply of Services is limited (at BYSPIC’s election) to either resupplying those Services or paying the cost of having those Services resupplied.
3. BYSPIC is not the guardian of any customer and does not take responsibility for the actions nor the care of any such Customer under this Customer Agreement. Booking for an additional guest under the age of full legal responsibility or brining him or her to the Ride service requires the Customer to be legally authorized to act on behalf of them and supervise them.
4. Subject to clauses 8.1 and 8.2, to the extent that BYSPIC otherwise has any liability for any loss, cost, damage, or claim arising in connection with the Services, the Ride, or this Customer Agreement (including for negligence).
5. The Customer continually indemnifies BYSPIC from and against any loss, cost, damage, or claim (including third party claims) suffered or incurred by BYSPIC in connection with a customer’s breach of this Customer Agreement, except for the extent that any such loss, cost, damage, or the claim is caused by a negligent act or omission of BYSPIC. For example, (i) It is your responsibility to keep a transportation (including related vehicle) as it was when you take, and (ii) you are required to behave in a moral and honorable way, respect others, and abide by the applicable laws at all times.
6. The Customer acknowledges that assumption of risks is compromised by many activities using the Ride service Participation in any experiences, use of any other Ride Services, or any other interaction the Customer has with others in person or online. It is the Customer’s responsibility to investigate BYSPIC Services to determine if it is safe and suitable. The customer also agrees that risk of injury, illness, disability, or death may be carried by the Ride services.
I have read the above-stated terms and conditions and agree to abide by them as a condition.